So, you’ve done your research and narrowed down your replacement window brand choices to two or three local dealers. Before you make a final decision, we hope you’ll give Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey and New York Metro an opportunity to earn your trust.
We’ve spent more than three decades in the region building a reputation as the go-to brand if you want an experience that is transparent, stress-free and effortless for our customers from the first point of contact to the moment our team drives away after the installation is complete.
So, what does an effortless replacement windows project look like? Here is a brief summary.
Step #1. The In-Home Replacement Window Visit
Once you’ve done your research and chosen a brand to work with, the next step is sharing your vision with a personal replacement window specialist. During this stage of the project, a representative will come to your home, measure all windows and patio doors you plan to replace and walk you through the customization process.
- What type of glass you want in each window
- The window style or styles that will fit your needs and personal preference
- Interior and exterior color schemes
- Which accessories you want — grilles, optional locks, bay window seat materials, check rail width and shape, etc.
- And, an approximate installation date. Manufacturing processes require four to six weeks, depending on how many people are in the queue ahead of you. Your representative will schedule a definite date once the shipping date is confirmed.
Step #2. Preparing for Window & Door Installation
Home preparation varies from brand to brand, but a truly effortless journey is one that doesn’t stress you out getting your home ready for the installation crew to arrive. The crew may move furniture away from the windows for you to ensure they are safely out of the way, or you can let the team know you prefer to handle this step.
Before any replacement window can be installed, you or the crew will need to:
- Remove interior and exterior shutters, window boxes, artwork or removable decorative elements above, below or beside existing windows.
- Turn off security system features that track motion around or thru the window unit. And, notify third-party security teams the date your installation is scheduled for and how many days the project is expected to take.
- Protect plants, shrubs and landscaping near your home.
- Take down window treatments.
- Make arrangements for pets to ensure they are safely contained off-site or in an area not getting new windows. The installation crew cannot watch your pets to make sure they do not slip out an open door, gate or an opening left when an existing window are removed.
Step #3. Replacement Window Installation
Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey and New York Metro replacement windows and patio doors are always installed by professional crews specifically trained to install our window styles and configurations. Because we provide the technicians, our warranty covers installation parts and labor for a full 24 months from the date of installation.
Step #4. Window & Site Inspection
After the installation is complete, you’ll walk through your home with the crew supervisor and inspect each window and replacement patio door to ensure the area is clean — you shouldn’t see any dirt, debris, or extra material in work areas. You’ll sign off on the work order and receive warranty paperwork and receipts.
Start Your Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey and New York Metro Replacement Window Project Today
If you’ve been thinking about installing replacement windows and patio doors in your home, we welcome the opportunity to earn your trust. Simply fill in the short form on this page or dial 1-888-826-2451 and ask to speak to a representative about an effortless replacement window project.
Download our Free Guide to New Jersey & New York Metro Replacement WindowsLearn Everything You Need to Know BEFORE Buying Replacement Windows Click Here to Download Now!
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!