Years have gone into perfecting the art of building Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey and New York Metro replacement windows. Over time, technology and design revisions have improved energy-efficiency, endurance and appearance. We believe that top quality requires high standards and a continued commitment to never be satisfied with good enough, when excellence is within reach. One thing we have discovered during the past two decades serving New Jersey and New York metropolitan homeowners is that even superior performing, high-quality replacement windows will only work as designed when they are installed by a skilled professional installer.
Risk of Hiring a Contractor to Install Replacement Windows
We’re sure there are some skilled private contractors out there that are diligent in following manufacturing recommendations, but experience has taught us that certifying our own team of installers is the only way to guarantee the process follows our rigorous standards. Before we allow crew members to install your precision-built, designed-by-you replacement windows, we put them through some tough testing to make sure they can demonstrate a clear understanding of local building codes, proficiency using the tools required to complete the job and specific manufacturing installation recommendations to protect the appearance and performance of every window for years to come.
We do this because a poor installation could result in cracked joints and damage that results in air and moisture leaks. Certain parts of your warranty could also be voided if privately hired construction crews unintentionally damage glass or frames during the process. You invested your hard earned money to update your home and we won’t let you to put that investment at risk.
What Can I Expect on Window Installation Day?
Professional Renewal by Andersen of Long Island installers always arrive on-time and ready to get started. While the team prepares to remove existing windows, a crew chief – leader – will introduce himself or herself to you and go over the process. You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions or express concerns about special landscaping near your windows and unusual architectural features. Here’s what you should expect.
- The team prepares the area with drop clothes and other techniques to keep construction debris and dust from damaging the interior of your home and lawn.
- Existing windows are removed and the opening is prepared and cleaned before the replacement window is secured in the pre-existing opening. Crews insulate and seal the frame, then check the operation. Every window must open and close smoothly before the trim is replaced.
- Once the window installation is completed, the team cleans the windows, removes all residual debris and returns their tools, tarps and other equipment to the mobile workshop. We take care of old window recycling or disposal so you don’t have to worry about renting a roll-off or paying landfill fees. After completion, the only sign the installers were there should be your beautiful new windows.
- The final step is a walk-through to check all windows one last time. We’ll give you some tips on cleaning and routine maintenance to make sure your windows always perform perfectly. You can ask any questions you may have, too.
Benefits of Buying Replacement Windows & Patio Doors from a Company that Provides Installation
High-quality replacement windows are designed to be energy-efficient and durable. Custom-crafted windows allow homeowners to carefully choose frames that are low maintenance, like Fibrex composite frames, and glass that empowers them to take control of interior light levels and potentially save money on their heating and air conditioning bills. However, without the proper insulation, homeowners may lose some of these benefits. One of the key advantages of trusting only brand-certified installers is that you can have peace of mind that no part of your warranty coverage will be voided to the process. In fact, our exclusive, gold-standard warranty includes a two-year installation package that covers parts and labor, almost double the term some of our competition offers.
Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey & New York Metro Replacement Window & Patio Door Designs: A Reflection of Core Values
We believe that superior home improvement products should reflect the care, precision and commitment to excellence that goes into every window and door that carries our name. To ensure our customers always get the service and quality they expect and deserve, we don’t offer a self-install option. If you’re ready to learn more about beautiful, energy-efficient Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey and New York Metro replacement windows and patio doors, simply fill in the form on this page or call us at 1-888-826-2451.
Download our Free Guide to New Jersey & New York Metro Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!