The Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey and New York Metro helps people turn their houses into comfortable, welcoming homes. Our precision-crafted replacement windows and patio doors instantly transform a tired home with worn-out curb appeal into an attractive space with a beautiful view from both sides of the glass.
If you’ve been putting off updating your patio doors because the process seems overwhelming, this article should put your fears to rest. Updating with replacement patio doors is as easy as 1-2-3 and you’re done.
Step One: Design Your Replacement Patio Doors
Choosing replacement patio doors manufactured for superior performance and functionality is important. We offer three distinct styles that enhance energy-efficiency, provide abundant natural light flow in your home and offer simple operation.
During the design process, you’ll decide whether you prefer a traditional hinged, French-style door or a sliding option. There are two gliding styles too, one that looks like a hinged-French door, and one that is sleek and contemporary.
You can customize your preference with unique configurations and elements that perfectly complement your existing architecture and overall aesthetic. Plus, each patio door includes:
- Double-pane, low-e glass options constructed with argon gas between the panes to manage heat gain/heat loss through the door
- Frames with superior insulating properties and characteristics that prevent flaking, pitting and weather damage seen in traditional wood framed doors
- Locking mechanisms and exceptional weather stripping designed to block air and moisture leaks
While designing your new patio doors, you’ll also select hardware, frame colors, grilles, insect screens and other accessories.
Typically, homeowners complete the design phase in the comfort of their own home, or with a consultant in our showroom.
Learn more about each replacement patio door component by visiting the web pages linked below.
- Color options
- Standard and exclusive hardware selections
- Replacement patio door styles
- TruScene insect screens
- Grille patterns
Step Two: Approve the Order
Whether you visit a showroom to design your patio doors, or have a private, in-home consultation, a representative will measure each door you plan to replace, and fill out an order for the factory to build your new patio entrance door exactly to your specifications.
Once you approve the order, all that’s left is waiting a few weeks for skilled technicians to buidl, deliver and install the new door. Waiting is perhaps the hardest part of the process.
Step Three: Enjoy!
Manufacturing processes, exceptional craftsmanship and superior construction materials come together to ensure your new patio door is strong and durable enough to keep performing for as long as you live in your home.
Year after year you will enjoy the crystal clear view through the glass, the fade and weather-resistant frame and trim work, and the easy-to-use functionality. We are so confident you will love your new patio entrance doors, we offer one of the most comprehensive warranties available from replacement product dealers.
Update Your Home with Beautiful, High Performance Renewal by Andersen of NJ & NYM Replacement Patio Doors
Have questions we didn’t answer in this blog post about replacement patio doors for your New Jersey or metropolitan New York home? Fill in the short form on this page to request a brochure or schedule a private consultation by dialing 1-888-826-2451.
Download our Free Guide to New Jersey & New York Metro Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!