Did you put off installing replacement windows in your New Jersey or New York home last winter because you were afraid you would have to live with days of construction that would make it even harder to keep your home comfortable and warm? Then Spring came. The weather was more moderate, and you didn’t notice the cold, drafty corners any more so you thought you could tolerate another year of age-worn windows that don’t do a good job of sealing your home against seasonal weather extremes. Now summer is here in full force and you’re miserable: your house is hot, and you’re afraid to look at the energy bills because the air conditioner has been running day and night. Monthly bills getting higher every month.
What are you waiting for? Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey & New York Metro offers a surprisingly easy – and, fast – installation process that keeps you from dealing with the hassle and mess of long-term construction.
Here is what you can expect year round from our installation experts.
The Summertime & Anytime Replacement Window Installation Experience in New Jersey & Metropolitan New York
Every season has its own weather challenges. Years of experience has helped us develop a well-organized process that is very efficient. Most replacement window and patio door projects only take a single day to complete. When the installation team arrives, the crew chief will explain the installation process to you before they begin working. Feel free to ask any questions or voice any concerns you may have about the installation. After your brief meeting, installers will get busy upgrading your home.
- Our carefully vetted, highly-skilled installers work in teams. Each team works on one window at a time, removing the existing window and replacing it with your expertly-crafted, custom-built replacement window. This minimizes exposure to outdoor elements and prevents conditioned air from seeping inside.
- Whenever possible, we use tarps, plastic sheeting or other barriers to temporarily close off the room in progress. You may also close vents the keep conditioned air in parts of the home where work hasn’t started. This reduces the amount of warm air that comes inside, so your HVAC or window units won’t have to work so hard to bring the temperature back to a comfortable level when the job is complete.
- Our team always uses drop cloths or other materials to protect your carpeting and furniture from rain, wind, (snow in the winter), dirty footprints and airborne debris.
- The installation crew is very efficient, reducing the time your window opening is vacant.
- Every replacement window is precision built to fit the opening left when we remove the window. To seal the window units properly, the crew will add some insulation around the framework once they are installed – this ensures you gain the highest energy efficiency possible with every window.
- Before leaving each room, crews remove any temporary barriers, drop cloths and tools. Then, they make sure to leave you with a clean room and spotless windows. You should notice your home is easier to keep cool immediately. And, if you’re upgrading single-pane windows to high-efficiency double-pane insulated windows you should also enjoy a reduction in noise transfer.
Make it a Great Summer with Modern Replacement Windows & Patio Doors
You shouldn’t have to wait. Any time is the perfect time of year to update your home with beautiful replacement windows that add value and comfort to your home. Whether is it nine or 90 degrees outside, our professional crews work hard to ensure you have as little disruption to your daily life as possible during the installation process. It is hot outside now, but if you don’t replace aging, worn-out windows soon, fall with return and will bring the cooler days that will eventually give way to winter.
Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Home Consultation with a Renewal by Andersen Replacement Window Specialist Today!
The temperature is perfect for designing replacement windows for your New Jersey or New York Metro home. We offer a large selection of styles that include single- and double-hung windows, bay windows, awning and sliding windows, just to name a few. And, with more than 48 color combinations, exclusive hardware choices and both standard and custom grille patterns, you can design replacement windows that perfectly complement the architectural style of your home and your personal decorating preferences. For more information, fill in the short form on this page or dial 1-888-826-2451.