Winter is officially more than a month old, but we all know that New Jersey & New York Metro area residents still have weeks of cold weather ahead of us. There are many wonderful things about winter in our area, like ice skating and drinking home-made cocoa by a roaring fire. Since it’s almost February, you may be thinking about Valentine’s Day. This year, our Renewal by Andersen replacement window team thought it might be fun to help you consider your gift options.
Impressive: Roses and other Posies
Red roses are the most popular Valentine’s Day flower. Fragrant aromas tickle the senses and evoke romantic thoughts. But you don’t have to settle for ordinary roses, exotic roses come in a variety of hybrid colors so you can express your love in hues to match your favorite Valentine’s mood or preferences. Some people prefer orchids or lilies. If you are going to send a beautiful bouquet, be sure to find out if the recipient has a preference, or an aversion, to certain flowers before calling the florist.
More Impressive: Specialty Chocolates
Chocolate and Valentine’s Day go hand-in-hand. You could head over to the local drug store to pick up a variety of chocolate covered nougats and nuts, or visit one of the local confectioners for something special, but if you really want to impress your significant other this year you could toss your budget aside and really make a statement with one of the gifts below.
1. At $2,600 per pound, yes, you read that right, Chocopologie made by Knipschlidt Chocolatier is a dark chocolate, vanilla-based confection made of 70 percent Vlarhona cacao, heavy cream, truffle oil and sugar, blended to creamy perfection. Don’t try to walk into a store and purchase this sumptuous treat over-the-counter though; the round bonbons are made to order and must be eaten within seven days.
2. If spending a couple of grand for a few sweet bites of heaven is a bit out of your price range, you might consider DeLafée’s Swiss chocolate pralines. They are made from an exotic blend of cocoa beans from Venezuela, Ghana and Ecuador, and once processed, they are carefully coated with 24 karat edible gold flakes. For only $98.40, you can surprise your sweetheart with a box of eight pralines that can only be described as sensual and decadent. If the budget is tight, you may opt for the Intimacy Box that has two tantalizing pralines, one for each of you.
Most Impressive: A Heart-felt Gift that Keeps on Giving
Roses have a sweet aroma that speaks to the senses, but those blooms will quickly wither and fade. And, nothing says “love” quite like a box of delectable chocolates, unless your sweetheart is resolute in sticking to the New Year’s commitment to shed those extra pounds. Even if your love isn’t fighting the battle of the bulge, no matter how divine the taste, the treats will be a precious memory in a few days. This year give your spouse or significant other something more tangible — replacement windows. What, you say, that isn’t very romantic! Oh, but it is. Replacing cloudy, drafty windows with crystal clear windows that are easier to clean and don’t require hours of maintenance to keep rot, rust and mildew at bay shows you value your sweetheart’s time and comfort, and you aren’t afraid to invest in his, or her, future. What better way to say you truly care than ordering custom-crafted replacement windows built to exacting design specification to match your home decor and architectural features? Plus, you’ll enjoy lower heating and air conditioning bills so you can splurge a bit on Valentine’s Day gifts next year.
Make 2016 a Valentine’s Day to Remember with Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey & New Metro Replacement Windows
Nothing says you have to only give one gift this year. Go ahead order those flowers. Buy some delicious specialty chocolates. And, if you want more information about installing replacement windows that will keep saying, “I love you” throughout the years you live in your home, give us a call at 1-888-826-2451 or fill in the short form on this page.
Download our Free Guide to New Jersey & New York Metro Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!