It would be impossible to give you just one word that accurately describes Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey & New York Metro replacement windows. We are very proud of our full line of windows and patio doors and know that if you start with high-performance components and give homeowners a chance to customize their individual home improvement products they will understand why we stand behind our windows with an exclusive 20/2/10 warranty that is one of the best in the industry.
We can’t sum up the Renewal by Andersen quality in just one word, so we’ll give you five for starters.
#1 Unique. Each window truly is a work of art, custom built by expert craftsmen in our factory. Our designers continually look for new ways to improve energy-efficiency, beauty and functionality of every window that leaves our factory. Even if you want to install similar aesthetic styles throughout your home, the size and color you choose may vary depending on placement.
Achieving your decorating goals never has only one pathway. For example, if you want to add more privacy in a bathroom, you may choose to install a fixed window with patterned glass that prevent people outside from seeing in. But, you could also meld a short, wide awning window above a fixed window for ventilation or design a combination of operable and fixed windows that increases privacy without totally blocking your view of the outdoors. Grilles, trim width, check rails and frame profiles, all contribute to the uniqueness-factor. Your home has a unique personality and your windows should complement that personality.
#2 Durable. Our factory uses advanced technology and manufacturing processes to build Renewal by Andersen windows to last, not for a few years, but potentially for decades. Our patented Fibrex frames will never fade or peel and they won’t droop or get out of square like vinyl or metal frames.
#3 Beautiful. Glass options are crystal clear, even options that help you block harmful UV rays and control light levels in your rooms. Our broad window frame color palette allows you to carefully coordinate colors with /your existing decorating scheme or create a contrasting focal point for visual interest. Traditional grille patterns let you replicate original architectural styles and we offer stunning custom solutions that let you express your personality and personal style preferences.
#4 Efficient. To help make sure that you see a return on your replacement window investment faster, we:
- Follow best practices for manufacturing (like benchmarking standards for energy-efficiency that meet or exceed ENERGY-STAR certification requirements) supported by research and recommendations from non-affiliated agencies and organizations.
- Only use carefully selected, fully trained installation contractors; you never have to worry about “paying extra” to a contractor you aren’t familiar with. Every installation contractor is licensed, insured, bonded and backed by our personal warranty that covers all parts and labor for a full two years after installation.
- Include a free standard screen every operable window. You may opt to upgrade to TruScene insect screens for an additional fee, but it is never required.
- Work closely with homeowners to find upgrade solutions that meet their expectations within their budgetary constraints whenever possible.
#5 Value. Upgrading your New Jersey or New York home with new replacement windows and custom-crafted patio doors adds to your home’s overall value, often increasing the resale price, depending on the condition of the rest of your home. It is hard to put a monetary value on many of the things you’ll gain when you choose to install Renewal by Andersen home improvement products. For example, never having to resurface your window frames because snow, rain and excessively frigid temperatures won’t cause peeling, fading or air and moisture leaks saves you money on caulk, paint, putty, tools and, most importantly, time. But, it’s not so easy to figure out the value of spending the day watching your kids play football or soccer instead of taking care of window maintenance.
Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey & New York Metro Words of Wisdom for Homeowners
We value our clients and strive to deliver beautiful, affordable, durable and unique windows and patio doors that at value for every customer we serve. If you are thinking about installing new windows in your home, please accept our invitation to arrange a no-obligation, in-home consultation. You may call us toll-free at 1-888-826-2451 or fill in the short form on this page to request a call back from one of our window specialists.
Download our Free Guide to New Jersey & New York Metro Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!