Buying a home is the largest financial investment most New Jersey & New York residents make in their adult life and keeping that home in top condition is critical to maintaining its value throughout the homeownership journey. At Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey and New York Metro, we understand that the decision to update your home with modern replacement windows should never be taken lightly. That’s why we always encourage people who contact us to do their due diligence – talk to friends who have recently upgraded home windows, spend some time checking reviews online at Yelp, Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau. We’re confident once you read through the reviews, and recommendations from past customers, you will want to learn more about our windows.
3 Reasons Renewal by Andersen Replacement Windows Get Rave Reviews
We Build Long-Term Relationships
Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey and New York Metro is a dealer of the Renewal by Andersen division of the Andersen Corporation, our parent company. For more than a century, Andersen has been a window company striving always to make sure their customers are pleased with the quality of every window unit manufactured and sold. While Andersen and Renewal by Andersen have different missions in the home improvement market – our parent company sells home windows primarily for new constructed and home additions, where we sell custom-designed and manufactured replacement windows to update existing home windows – we share the same values. Through our affiliation with the Andersen Corporation we manage the whole process from the first call you make to our local office, throughout the design, ordering and installation phases.
When your name is on every step of the window replacement window journey, you work harder to ensure every customer is thrilled with the process and the final outcome.
Renewal by Andersen Isn’t Just Another Replacement Window Dealer
What differentiates our home windows from other dealers in the area is three-fold.
- We only sell high-quality, superior performing windows.We don’t offer any discount styles or off-the-shelf options like some retailers do.
- We train and certify every installer before we trust them to handle our exclusive replacement windows.Each window is precision built to exacting measurements. Installation requires knowledge of how the windows are manufactured and the only way to install the products to ensure they perform as designed and crafted. Our customers know that any problems that come up at any point are our responsibility. That means there is never a reason to call another contact if something isn’t quite right or wonder if you will have trouble if you have questions down the road.
- Every window – and installation – is back by our exclusive warranty package that covers manufacturing defects and installation issues.When you choose Renewal by Andersen windows with our energy efficient glass options and patented Fribrex composite window frames designed to resist fading, warping, mildew, rot and other issues often seen in wood, metal and vinyl frames, you have peace of mind your windows will be beautiful and perform as designed for as long as you live in your home. And, the warranty is transferable should you ever sell your home. Unlike other warranty packages from some of our competition, we cover glazing, frames, hardware and a full two years of protection for parts and labor associated with the installation. We offer such an extensive warranty because the scientists and researcher who work for Andersen continuously look for innovative solutions to improve the quality, beauty and longevity for our customers and our construction materials and designs undergo rigorous testing before delivery.
Our Customers Hold Us Accountable for Our Windows & Installation
Our technicians, design consultants and dealership leaders all live in the communities we serve. Our customers are more than one-time buyers, they’re friends, family and neighbors. And, we like it that way. When you live, work and play in a community, you naturally want to be sure that any problem, whether large or small, is handled promptly and satisfactorily. Larry Landes, president of Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey and New York Metro’s replacement window team, has been serving the residents in our area with home improvement services for almost three decades. You can’t maintain a solid reputation for that many years without delivering exceptional customer service and high-quality products.
Renewal by Andersen Replacement Windows Get Rave Reviews Because We Work Harder & Smarter to Earn Your Trust
Now that we’ve explained why our reviews are great, we encourage you to check out the reviews on this site and visit some of the review sites you trust. Form your own first impression. But, don’t stop there. Give us a chance to show you our replacement window styles, accessories and color options. To schedule an in-home-consultation just fill in the short form on this page, or give us a call at 1-888-826-2451.
Download our Free Guide to New Jersey & New York Metro Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!