Sometimes our Renewal by Andersen customers are so focused on the big picture – designing the best-fit windows for every room in their home – they forget that their patio doors can be equally as important to their comfort and satisfaction in their home.
You don’t want just a door. Your patio doors work as hard as your windows (usually harder; you probably open and close them more often) and deserve an equal amount of time and consideration before you make a purchase decision. A stylish door that operates easily presents a welcoming transition for you, your family and your guests. Renewal by Andersen replacement patio doors allow you to create a focal point that draws attention to entry and exit passages or an architectural feature that blends seamlessly into the overall design of your New Jersey or New York Metro area home.
Our full line of construction elements – energy efficient glass panels, frame, trim, color options and accessories – gives you the freedom to design patio doors that complement virtually any home.
Design Benefits of Renewal by Andersen of Central New Jersey & NY Metro Replacement Patio Doors
- Ordering high-quality, precision crafted replacement windows and patio doors gives you more options. Whether you want to expand your viewing area or you’d like to create a wall of glass with custom configurations, our design professionals can help. Here are a few strategies that will help you create a stunning visual statement.
- Meld a transom over your door.
- Add one or more sidelites.
- Combine several doors to create multiple entry points
- Create a wall of glass with a combination of patio doors and windows
- Choose a distinctive grid configuration (or opt for an unobstructed view)
- Patio doors do so much more allow egress and entrance. Clean, contemporary sliding doors emphasize your view. Some of our customers value swing-out French hinged doors for their aesthetic appeal and artistic details. Both styles let you bring in more natural sunlight and beautify your surroundings without compromising your entry or egress.
- Standard features and custom options heighten security and increase peace of mind. Everyone wants to create inviting transitions from their outdoor spaces to interior spaces (and vice versa). But, you don’t want to welcome everyone all the time. With multiple point locking systems, you’ll rest easier when you’re away from home or tucked in for the night.
- Patio door styles complement your home décor. When you want the look and feel of a beautiful French door, but you have limited space, sliding French doors are an excellent choice. Wider stiles and rails balance traditional decorating schemes without interrupting traffic patterns or taking up valuable floor space. You can even choose whether you want left-hand or right-hand operation. Our line of hardware gives you options to create a subtle impression or add a touch of contrast that accentuates your entry.
Contemporary sliding doors offer many of the same advantages of French sliding doors with one notable exception. Narrower frames allow you to expand your viewing area. Renewal by Andersen Perma-Shield sliding patio doors are constructed with a rigid, low-maintenance sheath surrounding an engineered wood core. That means you’ll get years of long-lasting beauty with virtually zero maintenance.
Another nice feature for New Jersey and New York Metro homeowners who choose contemporary sliding patio doors is freedom to update your interior if you redecorate. Narroline gliders with natural pine interiors let you express your decorating personality, even if it changes over time. It’s easy to stain or paint-to-match anytime you’re ready for a change.
The replacement patio doors you choose can make a huge difference in your home’s comfort and appearance. You can open up a room to more natural light, create welcoming transitions and beautify your interior and exterior with carefully selected features.
Here’s a recap of things you should consider when selecting replacement patio doors for your New Jersey or New York home.
- Look for durable frame materials that provide low-maintenance without worry. Fibrex® frames virtually eliminate problems with moisture, such as rot, mildew, paint degradation and peeling.
- Look for color and surface texture options that help you create an appearance you’ll be proud of. With more than 50 color combinations and stainable interiors, Renewal by Andersen of Central New Jersey and New York Metro area homeowners like you are certain to find the perfect colors to complement or contrast their existing architecture and interior décor.
- Look for high efficiency home improvement products that help you control your budget and make your spaces more comfortable. We offer four standard ENERGY STAR certified glass options guaranteed to help you manage heat transfer and visible light levels to your advantage.
- Look for a warranty package that covers everything. Our exclusive owner-to-owner, 20/2/10 warranty protects you against factory defects and failure. We even provide two full years of coverage for the installation, that’s twice as long as many replacement window companies.
When Just Any Patio Door Won’t Do, Call Renewal by Andersen of Central New Jersey & New York Metro
You don’t have to settle for just any door for your New Jersey or New York home. Our professional replacement patio door consultants are ready to help you design patio doors that look beautiful, create inviting transitions for your guests and help you take control of your budget. Ready to schedule a no-obligation in home consultation? Fill in the form on this page or give us a call toll-free at 1-888-826-2451.