Real estate industry research suggests that the average American buys a new home every 9 to 12 years. Despite that fact, most homeowners will only invest in replacement windows once during their adult life. Renewal by Andersen customers from throughout the New Jersey & New York Metropolitan area come to us looking for solutions to control rising heating and air conditioning expenses, or sometimes to give their older homes a modern, fresh appearance. Some are updating their home because their windows are damaged and in such poor condition they cannot keep the rain and cold from coming inside. Whatever the reason – and whether it is the first time, or the third time – that a homeowner contacts us to discuss purchasing replacement windows, we want the experience to be pleasant, informative and stress-free.
That’s why we offer Renewal by Andersen’s Signature Service to every new and repeat customer who trusts us to help them modernize their home.
What is Renewal by Andersen Signature Service?
Personalized Customization & Support Services
Signature Service is our unique customer service model that ensures you are 100% happy with your replacement windows after installation. The package starts with a comprehensive training program for our professional replacement window consultants to ensure that you’ll learn about all of the individual components that go into each and every replacement window you design during your private in-home consultation.
During your meeting, you’ll learn about:
- Tradition window styles– double-hungs, casements, awnings, sliders and fixed windows, as well as bay and bow configurations and specialty shapes like eye-brow and circle windows.
- Glass options that allow you to control heat, sound and light transfer while improving energy-efficiency.
- Patio door and window hardware, including our exclusive line with non-traditional finishes.
- Standard and TruScene insect screens with superior features that prevent even the tiniest insects from sneaking into your home, and can even reduce the amount of pollen and dust that comes through open windows.
- Standard grille patterns that will complement your architectural features and customizing patterns to give your home a unique appearance that reflects your home’s character.
- Fibrex frame and trim color options baked in at the factory that are guaranteed not to fade or degrade in our fluctuating climate.
Professional Replacement Window Installation
Once you have designed your new windows, your representative will forward the order to the manufacturing facility. It takes a few weeks for your replacement windows to arrive. When we have a confirmed delivery date, your personal representative will call to schedule an installation day that is convenient for you. Our installation crews are experts who are experienced and fully-trained to install your windows precisely according to the manufacturing guidelines. This means your windows will perform as described throughout the years you live in your home. Your crew chief will meet with you before work begins to give you an opportunity to ask any questions about the process. At the end of the job, your team will dispose of any work-related debris and give your windows a quick polish and shine before they leave, too. No hassle, no mess, no stress for you.
Continuing Service Beyond Installation
We work with you to design your replacement windows, we supply highly skilled technicians to install your new windows, and then, we provide – and service – an exclusive 20/2/10 warranty that covers all parts and labor should any part of your window ever fail. We even cover installations for the first two years, which is twice as long as some of our competitors. Should you have any questions or problems with your windows, we are just an email or phone call away. You’ll never have to hunt down contact information for a national customer service line. If you have a problem, we’ll help you determine if the issue is covered by your warranty and help you file a claim if you need it.
Renewal by Andersen’s Signature Service Means You Get Extraordinary Replacement Windows & Extraordinary Customer Service from Start to Finish
We realize Renewal by Andersen isn’t the only replacement window dealer in the New Jersey and New York Metro area. We consider it a privilege to earn your trust. That is why we offer Signature Service to help you explore home improvement solutions that perfectly complement your home and your lifestyle. To learn more about our Energy-Star certified glass choices, clear and patterned glass, special grille patterns and other available design features, just fill in the short form on this page, or give our team a call at 1-888-826-2461 today.
Download our Free Guide to New Jersey & New York Metro Replacement Windows
- The Difference Between Replacement and New Construction Windows!
- The Different Kinds of Frame Materials and What That Means to Your Windows’ Performance and Longevity!
- How the Right Glass Can Save You Money on Your Heating & Cooling Bills!
- The Critical Role Proper Installation Plays in the Performance, Durability and Warranty of Your New Replacement Windows!
- What Features and Options are Important to You and What Role They Play in Your Ultimate Satisfaction Today, and for as Long As You Live in Your Home!